Cardinal Shear Beam
Cardinal’s American-made model SB shear beam load cells promote a variety of applications, such as low-profile platform scales, tank and hopper weighing, and other process control systems. Constructed of high-grade stainless steel, these load cells offers strength and protection from caustic or corrosive environments. Provided with the load cell are mounting holes for securing the cell, and a 6 m integral multiconductor-shielded cable secured by a compression strain relief seal. These cells are welded closed, providing superior waterproofing, while remaining flexible over the life of the load cell. NTEP legal-for-trade and OIML certified. Available in multiple capacities.
- NTEP Approval: 87-059
- OIML Approval: R60/1991-DK-97.02
- Accuracy Class: III / IIIL - C3
- Minimum Dead Load: 0 lb / 0 kg
- Safe Load Limit: 150% R.C.
- Ultimate Load: 300% R.C.
- Rated Output: 2mV/V
- Cable Length: 20 ft / 6 m
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacities Available: 2,500 lb (1,130 kg), 5,000 lb (2,260 kg), 10,000 lb (4,500 kg), and 20,000 lb (9,000 kg)
|SB-2500S||-||2,500 lb||Stainless Steel|
|SB-5000S||-||5,000 lb||Stainless Steel|
|SB-10000S||-||10,000 lb||Stainless Steel|
|SB-20000S||-||20,000 lb||Stainless Steel|