The USA-made Run-a-Weigh portable floor scale features a spacious 24.5 x 30 inch (62 x 76 cm) platform with two-way, easy-access integral ramps, built-in handles and wheels, battery power option, plus a lightweight 95 lb (43 kg) frame for easy mobility and use in multiple locations. The Run-a-Weigh easily fits through standard doors and can go wherever you need it for weighing drums, barrels, industrial containers, and small crates. The ultra-low, 2.2-inch-high profile allows easy loading of heavy items. It is available in a heavy-duty checkered mild steel deck with 500 lb x 0.2 lb / 225 kg x 0.1 kg or 1,000 lb x 0.5 lb / 450 kg x 0.2 kg capacity or washdown 304-grade stainless steel smooth deck with 1,000 lb x 0.5 lb / 450 kg x 0.2 kg capacity. All components are USA-made including the scale, stainless steel load cells, and indicator.
- Platform Dimensions: 24.5 in W x 30 in D
- Overall Dimensions: 32.5 in W x 40.5 in D x 3.5 in H / 83 cm W x 103 cm D x 9 cm H (including handles and wheels)
- Scale Material (RW-500 / RW-1000): Heavy-duty mild steel with checkered deck and baked-on powder paint
- Scale Material (RW-1000S): Washdown 304-grade stainless steel with smooth deck surface
- Weight Indicator (RW-500 / RW-1000): USA-Made Cardinal model 204 general purpose stainless steel with 6 C batteries (not included)
- Weight Indictor (RW-1000S): USA-Made Cardinal model 190 IP69K-rated washdown polycarbonate with capacitive touch keys
- Power (RW-500 / RW-1000): 115 VAC 60 Hz adapter, or 230 VAC 50/60 Hz, or 6 C cell alkaline or rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries
- Power (RW-1000S): 100 to 240 VAC (50/60 Hz) Optional model BP190 lithium ion rechargeable battery pack available
- Cable (included): 15 ft cable to indicator
- Temperature: 14º to 104º F (-10º to +40º C)
- Shipping Weight: 105 lb
- Also Available: All 3 scales are also available to order LPAN (without an indicator). To order, specify model RW-1000-LPAN, etc.
|RW-1000||40.5" x 32.5"||1,000 lb||Mild Steel|