Cardinal PZ Series
Detecto’s stainless steel, American-made PZ series digital scales feature Lite Weigh photo eyes for totally touchless zeroing of each ingredient’s weight for more sanitary conditions and faster food prep times. The scales provide an audible confirmation of zero. Detecto’s PZ series allow convenient units switching between most commonly-used measurements and each measurement can easily be turned disabled if the operator is not interested in using it. These ingredient scales, with large 0.7-inch/18 mm high LCD digits feature non-skid feet allowing them to remain steady on slippery surfaces, common in prep kitchens. Optional foot tare pedal and mountable push-button tare switches are also available. Available capacities include 15, 30 and 60 lb, with 8, 12 or 14-inch platters.
- Display: 7.5 in W x 1.5 in D x 4.5 in H, 6 Digit, 0.7 in LCD
- Zero: Established on power up routine and maintained by auto-zero circuitry
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC 50/60Hz 12 VDC 1A wall plug-in UL/CSA listed AC power adapter (Cardinal part number 6800-1045) OR optional 6 “AA” NiMH batteries (1.2v/2700 mAh). NOTE! On PZ3060, the batteries (Cardinal part number 6800-0020) are included.
- Tare: ZERO key on keypad, Lite Way Sensor or optional Foot Switch or Piezo Button.
- Operation Temperture: 30 to 110°F
- Humidity: 75% without condensation
- Capacity: 15 lb x 0.005; 30 lb x 0.01; 60 lb x 0.02
|PZ3015||8" x 8"||15 lb||Stainless Steel|