We are looking to add valuable members to ISC’s Epic Team. We are interested in candidates that have outstanding customer service skills, interested in growing themselves as well as working hard and getting results. ISC is only interested in future team members that hold the values and are aligned with the culture of ISC. We work hard but we have fun (why shouldn’t we)
- Must have a good mechanical and electronic knowledge
- Must be able to have basic computer skills (entering data into laptop/smart phone)
- Heavy lifting at times will be required
- Must have a Great Attitude each and every day
- Must be detailed orientated in a fast pace work environment
- Previous scale knowledge, basic programming capabilities, & CDL driver's license are pluses
- A qualified candidate will need 2+ years experienced in some form of electronics service & repair
- Must be eligible to acquire a TWIC CARD.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and carry weights up to 100 lbs. 50-100 feet at times throughout the work day
- Work for a fast growing company with a philosophy of promoting from within.
- Enjoy unlimited growth potential.
- 100% Paid Medical insurance, Simple IRA Account, PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Mobile Phone Provided
- Company Chaplain
- Company Profit Sharing Plan
Exceptional customer service & communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Driven, efficient, and highly motivated with skills to match