Cardinal Compression, Compact
Cardinal Scale’s USA-made, 50,000-lb/22,500-kg capacity, compact CBC series compression load cells are ideal for multiple load cell weighing applications such as truck scales and heavy-duty tank weighing systems. They feature anti-rotation pivot inserts. These load cells are fabricated from stainless steel to provide the ultimate in protection when caustic, corrosive or wet environments are encountered. The CBC series load cells are environmentally-sealed IP68 with a welded stainless steel cup for absolute water protection in rugged environments. Each load cell is furnished with a 75-ft/23-m integral multiconductor cable secured by a strain relief seal. NTEP legal for commercial trade. 2-year warranty.
- Rated Capacity, (R.C.) Emax: 50,000 lb / 22,500 kg
- Minimum Dead Load: 1.6% of dead load
- Safe Load Limit: 150% R.C.
- Ultimate Load: 300% R.C.
- Deflection at R.C.: 0.015 in / 0.38 mm
- Spring Element Material: 17-4 PH
- NTEP Certificate of Conformance: 11-094
- Accuracy Class: IIIL
- Maximum Number of Load Cell Intervals Emax: 10,000
- Single/Multiple: M
- Minimum Load Cell Verification Interval Vmin NTEP: 2 lb / 0.9 kg
- Rated Output: 2 ± 0.1% mV/V
- Excitation Voltage, Maximum: 15 VDC
- Cable Length: 75 ft / 23 m
- Terminal Resistance Excitation: 787 ± 40 ohms
- Terminal Resistance Signal: 702 ± 10 ohms
- Insulation Resistance: >5000 megohms at 50 VDC
- Temperature Compensation Range: -10 to +40Ã‹Å¡C
- Operating Temperature Range: -29 to +93Ã‹Å¡C
- Construction & Protection Code: CP-67 HU, IP68
- Barometric Pressure Effect on Zero Load Output: <1 v (min)/1kPa
|CBC50K||-||50,000 lb||Compact SS|