Cardinal 190A Storm
Designed for non-legal-for-trade portable axle weighing applications such as with Cardinal’s CWL-40 and 760 series mobile wheel weighers, the USA-made 190A weight indicator features axle weighing software, traffic control mode to automatically capture accumulative axle weights without the driver having to leave the truck (when connected to a SB500 remote display and printer), two RS232 serial ports (for printer and remote display), optional rechargeable lithium ion battery, capacitive touch keys, and IP69K-rated washdown enclosure (the highest protection rating possible). The 1-inch/25-mm high backlit LCD is visible in direct sunlight and may be set to any one of 6 different customizable settings. The 190A feature 3 watertight gland connectors, quick-connect power connector, and one ID. Made in USA.
- Power Requirements: 10.5 to 30 VDC 1.0A Max.
- Enclosure Type: Thermoplastic IP69K wall or desk-mount
- Enclosure Size: 9.4 inch W x 6.4 inch H x 3.7 inch D / 239 mm W x 163 mm H x 93 mm D
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 ºF (-10 to +40 ºC)
- Operating Humidity: 90% non-condensing (maximum)
- Display: Six digit, seven segment, 1.0 inch / 25 mm high Backlit LCD
- Transducer Excitation: 5.18 VDC
- Signal Input Range: 0.5 mV min. to 40 mV max. (with dead load boost)
- Compatibility: Designed strictly for non-legal-for-trade mobile axle pad weighing use such as with Cardinal\\\'s CWL-40 and 760 series
- Load Cell Cable Length: 1500 feet maximum. 30 feet maximum without sense lines. Consult factory for other requirements.
- Internal Resolution: 1 part in 16,777,216
- Tare Capacity: Scale Capacity
- Sample Rate: 1 to 100 samples per second, selectable
- Auto Zero Range: 0.5 or 1 through 9 divisions
- Weighing Units: Pounds, Ounces, Kilograms, Grams
- Standard I/O: (2) bi-directional RS232 serial ports
- NTEP Approval: Certificate of Conformance No. 10-084
- Enclosure IP Rating: IP69K
- Optional Battery Charge Time: 6 hours
- Optional Rechargeable Battery Continuous Operation Run Times: Running single load cell - 92 hours with NO backlight / 83 hours with BLUE backlight / 48 hours with RED backlight / 48 hours with PINK backlight / 45 hours with GREEN backlight / 41 hours with YELLOW backlight / Battery life will be extended with SLEEP and AUTO-OFF operation set