TorcUP TU Ultra Series
The best just got even better!
TorcUP realizes that sometimes you need just a little more which is why we are improving our TU series! The TU “Ultra” series combines all of the beneficial features of the TU, from the Multi-Axis Swivels to the Laser Engraved Torque Chart, along with all internal mechanical moving components being machined from VASCOMAX! Unlike any other brand of Hydraulic Torque Wrench in the world, TorcUP has created a tool with the major components which create torque out of the UNDISPUTED STRONGEST MATERIAL KNOWN IN THE INDUSTRY!
Who says that you have to sacrifice looks for strength? Good looks are just the start, with a distinct advantage added to the drive plate, segment and ratchet. These three components take the brunt of wear and tear, and in the TU “ULTRA”, they are made of Vascomax, which means they are 30% stronger and 15% harder. With US Patent No. 6,068,068, the TU ”ULTRA” will remain distinctive among the field of torque wrenches.
Why now, one may ask, the TU is a dependable work horse, strong enough to meet applications and accurate to +/- 3%? The reason TorcUP redesigned our reliable TU is for those ULTIMATE applications…the work that requires brutal and unforgiving usage, especially the wind industry. With a torque range of 127 Ft/lbs through 58,000 Ft/lbs, the TU “ULTRA” Square Drive Wrench is the wrench you will have for a lifetime.
- Single Seal Piston: Assures extended maintenance free operation.
- Balanced Drive Rod: Side Load Free Piston Movement.
- Direct Housing Reaction: Allows use of tool without reaction arm.
- Multi Tooth - Drive Segment: Insures up to 27 degree torque stroke.
- Steel Reaction Boot: Field replacement feature protects reaction arm.
- Anti-Back Lash Mechanism: Provides hands free operation.
- Long Length Reaction Arm: Allows for reaction on all applications.
- Laser Engraved Torque Chart: No more searching for charts.
- Reaction Arm Release Button: Protected within reaction arm housing.
- Multi Tooth-Ratchet: Strong Vascomax™ teeth provide strength, accuracy and 27 degree torque stroke.
- 360° x 360° Swivel: Allows hose to be cleared on all applications.
- One Piece Drive Plate: One piece Vascomax™ driveplate provides longer life durability.
- No Drip Quick Connect Couplers: Assures easy and safe operation.
- Push-Through Drive: Simply push to switch from loosen to tighten.
- Steel Alloy Piston: Robust composition allows for longer operation cycle.