TorcUP EP/AP Series
The TorcUP EP Series Electric Pumps provide the power for your torque wrenches with the same reliability you have come to expect from a TorcUP product. With models suited for both heavy duty and light duty applications, TorcUP has the pump to suit your needs. The EP Series is available in both single port models for single tool operation and quad port models for running up to four tools concurrently, as well as your choice of 115V or 230V voltages to suit your power needs. The permanent magnet motor runs at 1/3 the RPM’s found in other models, yet delivers plenty of power to the high efficiency gear pump providing additional first stage flow and higher crossover pressures. Its field-proven gears run cooler, last longer and are proven to provide years of trouble-free service. Put Clydesdale technology to work for you!
- Industrial grade LED membrane switch enables quick selection of tool for auto cycle operation
- Removable, easy to read 4" PSI/BAR gauge for ease of tool torque adjustment
- Low voltage ergonomic pendant for continuous hands free operation
- Quick Connect No-Drip 4:1 Safety Locking Couplers
- Sight glass enables operator to monitor reservoir oil levels
- Powder coated aluminum reservoir is light weight yet durable in the harshest environments