StraightPoint TIMH Running Line Dynamometer
StraightPoint's TIMH range is a Running Line Tensiometer or RLTM built with dockside, marine, offshore, towage and salvage applications in mind. It is particularly useful where there is no anchor or dead end on the line to rig a Straightpoint Radiolink or Loadlink digital dynamometer to measure tension force. The TIMH is constructed from marine grade stainless steel and is suitable for many wire rope configurations up to 80t and will, as an option, calculate lineout in metres or feet along with line speed.
The TIMH has several mounting points featured in its unique design but if other mounting options are required Straightpoint can provide a custom engineered solution specific to your application.
Available as a wireless or cabled system utilizing our HHP range of handheld displays or SW-MWLC software this impressive Running Line Dynamometer or RLTM is available from stock, to anywhere in the world within days.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Five wheel design improving accuracy
- Cabled or wireless options
- IP67/NEMA6 Loadpin
- Industry leading battery life
- Maintenance free heavy duty bearings
- Options for line out and line speed available
- Fully constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Large range of capacities from 10t to 80t and wire rope diameters up to 52mm / 2”
- Gravity catches fitted to top sheave pins make wire rope installation quick and simple
- Software to data log and monitor or analogue outputs available as an option
- Design validated by F.E.A.