Rice Lake 320IS Plus Intrinsically Safe
Get basic weighing functions with the benefit of a full front keypad in Rice Lake's 320IS Plus. When used with an optional I/O module installed outside the hazardous area, the 320IS Plus can provide enhanced programmability and batching functions. Use with either AC or DC power supply, both intrinsically safe.
- Bright Light Emitting Diode (LED)
- Stainless steel NEMA 4X/IP66 enclosure
- T4 temperature rating
- Front-panel digital calibration
- Automatic zero and span temperature compensation
- Excitation for four 350 OHM or eight 700 OHM load cells
- Gross/Tare/Net computation
- Tilt stand
- Factory Mutual (FM) Entity approved
- Duplex fiber optic interface
- Power ON/OFF; battery save mode
- I/O Module Option: 2 serial ports, 2 analog outputs, 4 digital inputs, 4 relay contact outputs.
- 8 setpoint kinds (requires I/O module)
- Factory Mutual (FM entity approved for classes I, II, and III; Divisions 1 and 2; Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, and G