Ohaus Adventurer Pro
The OHAUS Adventurer Pro Series has established itself as the industry’s most versatile balance. It counts, it sums, it holds and it delivers traceable results. No other balance in its class offers as many features in a compact design.
Analytical models have capacities from 65g to 260g and incorporate a frameless draftshield design for easy access and cleaning. Precision models offer capacities from 53g to 8100g.
Key Features include RS232, full GLP/GMP data output, dynamic weighing and multiple weigh units. Optional features include InCal™ and approved models.
SmarText™ software utilizes a 2-line backlit LCD to easily guide users through balance set up, operation and application mode procedures by displaying critical information.
- Operation: AC Adapter (Included). Some models can be powered by 4 AA Batteries (not Included)
- Communication: RS232 with GLP/GMP Data Ouput
- Display: 2-Line Liquid Crystal Display (LCD ) with Backlight
- Construction: Metal base with ABS shell, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draftshield with flip top door, replaceable in-user cover
- Design Features: User selectable environmental settings, stability indicator, mechanical and software overload/underload protection, low battery indicator, AC adapter, user selectable span calibration points, auto tare, user selectable printing options, user selectable communications settings, user selectable data print options, user definable project and user ID’s, software reset menu, software lockout menu, integral weigh-below hook