MSI 7300 Tension Link
The industry's most advanced digital tension dynamometer, the new and improved MSI-7300, provides even more features and benefits than earlier dynamometer models. The new Dyna-Link 2 offers a lightweight, portable design for better handling, and superior viewing with its large 1 inch display.
Higher capacities available. Consult factory regarding questions to your applications. Choose from capacities ranging from 0.5 to 250 tons.
- Five-digit 1.22 in. (31 mm) LCD display
- NEMA 4/IP65 enclosure for use in all environments
- 200% safe loading, 500% ultimate loading integrity
- Crosby compatible shackle interface
- Multi-feature programming and I/O connectivity
- Two each "C" alkaline batteries for capacities up to 10,000 lb (5,000 kg)
- Two each "D" batteries for capacities 25,000 lb (12,500 kg) and above
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI, ASME and other safety design standards (7:1 Ultimate Safety Factor)