Intercomp PT300 Wheel Load Scales
PT300™ scales have been setting the bar for portable, self-contained, compact wheel load scales for decades. Used to maximize legal payloads and reduce maintenance due to overload stress on equipment, these all aluminum, fully-equipped electronic scales are capable of weighing up to 20,000lbs (10,000kgs) with an accuracy of ± 1%. They also feature RFX™ Wireless Weighing communication between scales and remote indicators, and all PT300™ scales come standard with solar charging panels that virtually eliminate the need to manually recharge batteries between uses.
PT300™ scales can also weigh dual-tire configurations by placing the scales under the outside tires, with the inside tires suspended in the air.
NTEP Certified Models Available
- 5,000 lb (2,500 kg) to 20,000 lb (10,000 kg) Pad Capacities
- Accuracy of ±1% of Reading
- Large, Easy-to-Read, LCD Display
- NTEP Certified Models Available
- Solar Power Provides up to One Year of Battery Life with Daytime, Outdoor Use