The PS7, with its smooth, molded poly enclosure, lift-off stainless steel commodity tray, and sealed membrane keypad, is incredibly easy to clean and simple to operate. Welded studs on the bottom of the tray fit tightly to the scale’s weighbridge. The main board inside each unit is coated in a moisture resistant solution, adding further protection against daily use in the food industry. Featuring a 0.8-inch/20 mm high 5-digit LCD display and a 8.02 x 4.96-inch platform, this scale is ideal for restaurants, cafeterias, delis and pizza parlors. Comes in retail packaging. Capacity: 7 lb x 0.1 oz, 112 oz x 0.1 oz, 112 oz x 1/8 oz, 3,000 g x 1 g, 7 lb x 0.005 lb. NSF certified.
- Capacity: 7 lb x 0.1 oz, 112 oz x 0.1 oz, 112 oz x 1/8 oz, 3000 g x 1 g, 7 lb x 0.005 lb
- Display: 5-digit, 0.8 in x 0.3 in characters with fractions LCD digital display
- Dimensions: 8.03 in W x 7.87 in D x 2.44 in H / 204 mm W x 200 mm D x 62 mm H
- Platform Size: 8.02 in W x 4.96 in D / 204 mm W x 126 mm D
- Construction: Molded poly enclosure with stainless steel commodity tray
- Keys: ON/OFF, ZERO, UNITS
- Temperature: 40º to 105º F (5º to 40º C)
- Humidity: 25% ~95% RH
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery pack included (7.2 VDC/1200mA) or 115 VAC 50/60 Hz or 230 VAC 50/60 Hz powering a 15 VDC 300mA wall plug-in UL/CSA listed power supply.