Cardinal Mariner WPS10 Submersible
DETECTO’s Mariner® IP67 washdown portion control scale is submersible underwater for easy clean up that is necessary in messy food service industry applications. The NSF-certified stainless steel scale offers a dual power source of rechargeable battery power or 120V AC adapter (included) with a watertight AC plug on the side. The model WPS10 Mariner® features an audible Over/Under alert and the clearly-visible 1.2-in/30-mm-high backlit blue LCD display offers large 1-in/25-mm-high bold digits. The compact scale takes up only a conservative amount of counter space: 7.5 in W x 9.75 in D / 190.5 mm W x 247.5 mm D. The Mariner® comes in attractive English/Spanish retail packaging. Capacity: 10 lb x 0.1 oz / 10 lb x 0.005 lb / 10 lb x 1/8 oz / 160 oz x 0.05 oz / 160 oz x 1/8 oz / 5,000 g x 1 g.
- Capacity: 10 lb x 0.1 oz / 10 lb x 0.005 lb / 10 lb x 1/8 oz / 160 oz x 0.05 oz / 160 oz x 1/8 oz / 5,000 g x 1 g
- Scale Dimensions: 7.5 in W x 9.75 in D x 2.25 in H / 190.5 mm W x 247.5 mm D x 57 mm H
- Platform Dimensions: 7.5 in W x 6.75 in D / 190.5 mm W x 171.45 mm D
- Display: 1.2 in high backlit blue LCD, 5 digits
- Keypad Buttons: ON/OFF, UNITS/Backlight, SET, TARE
- Power: AC Adapter (included): 120 VAC input 9V, 100mA output - Battery (included): Ni-MH rechargeable 4.8 VDC 1800 mA
- Battery Life: 80 hours of continuous use with a fully recharged battery pack
- Temperature (Operation): 40° to 105°F (5° to 40°C)
- Temprerature (Storage): 40° to 140°F (5° to 60°C) Please Note: The Mariner® is not commercial dishwasher safe.
- Enclosure Rating: IP67 submersible
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb