Cardinal Admiral Series CA-190
The American-made Admiral series CA-190 bench scale is designed for speed and accuracy with an extremely heavy-duty platform that provides a stable base for high-usage food processing applications. Built with the operator in mind for ease of use, the scale column’s flow-through design also eliminates material and water collecting in crucial areas, maintaining a more sanitary environment. Combined with the extreme-duty 190 Storm indicator, capacitive touch keys, 1-inch/25 mm high clearly visible LCD digits, built-in RS232 communications port, ColorZone checkweighing, and versatile power options, this bench scale is unmatched. The bright, vivid ColorZONE display changes color automatically as pre-assigned target weights are reached for efficient checkweighing.
- Enclosure Type: IP69K-rated polycarbonate
- Enclosure Type: Stainless Steel
- Operating Temp.: 14 to 104°F (-10 to +40°C)
- Display: Six digit, seven segment, 1 in / 25 mm high backlit LCD
- Excitation: 5.15 VDC
- Signal Input Range: .5 mV min. to 40 mV max. (with dead load boost)
- Tare Capacity: Scale Capacity
- Sample Rate: 1 to 100 samples per second, selectable
- Keypad: Color coded capacitive touch type, 7 keys
- Standard I/O: 1 bi-directional RS232
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC (50/60 Hz) at 0.4A Max.
- Optional Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Rechargeable (model BP190)
- Optional Batt. Charge Time: 6 hours