Cambridge Model 660 Low Profile Floor Scale
The Cambridge Scale Works, Inc. Model 660 utilizes four load cells with adjustable leveling feet pocketed in the scale frame for durability and accuracy. The 660 junction board permits easy access for occasional adjustments. The junction board wiring and load cell wires are protected within the tubular steel frame of the scale.
- 1 part in 5,000 accuracy. (NTEP)
- 1 part in 10,000 accuracy. (Non-NTEP)
- Structural tubular steel construction.
- Anti-skid diamond plate deck.
- Shock load protection.
- 20 foot shielded indicator cable.
- Four internally mounted, NTEP Certified-5000 Division Class III/III L, IP-67 water resistant rated, environmentally protected, load cells.
- Compatible with digital indicators having remote base capabilities.
- Eye bolt holes for easy setup and moving.
- Low profile design for easy incline ramping.
- 150% overload protection.
- Four way ramp access.