We are looking to add value added members to ISC’s Epic Team. We are only interested in candidates that have outstanding customer service skills, interested in growing themselves as well as working hard and getting results. ISC is only interested in future team members that hold the values and are aligned with the culture of ISC. We work hard but we have fun (why shouldn’t we). Team member will report directly to the CEO.
- Maintain various existing databases
- Generate results for KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Develop and maintain dashboards
- Generate reporting for commissioned sales personal
- Maintain IT infrastructure
- Monitor budgets for ongoing projects
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business processes & systems
- Other tasks as required
- Must be a team player
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must have the ability to communicate their work clearly when presenting their findings
- Disciplined to deliver a high volume of work without rework
- Ability to develop and implement multiple tasks with little supervision;
- The ability to research, gather, analyze and synthesize multi-source data and produce clear and precise outputs, reports and recommendations
- Proficient with SQL and related syntax. Experience with SQL Server preferred, though proficiency in mySQL and MS Access acceptable
- Macros and VBA development in MS Excel, Word, and Access
- Crystal Reports development and maintenance
- Work for a fast growing company with a philosophy of promoting from within.
- Enjoy unlimited growth potential.
- Report directly to the CEO
- 100% Paid Medical insurance, Simple IRA Account, PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Company Chaplain
- Company Profit Sharing Plan